Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Duration: 3 month contract + poss extension up to 2 yrs
Our client provides tools to datacenter technicians to enable the deployment, repair, upgrade, and decommissioning of devices in our datacenters. We are using an internal, web-based tool used for troubleshooting and recording physical actions performed on a device. Workforce Planning is a tool used to monitor fleet health and plan work.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities
- Read existing code to determine how data is currently queried.
- Refactor existing code to query new data sources.
- Build and regression test all changes. Work with oncall to push changes to production.
- Education: BS in computer science
- One or more years of experience doing software development
- Proficient in the C++ coding language. .
Nice to Have Skills/Qualifications or Not Required:
- Familiarity with Python
- 3-5 years experience in industry
Please contact Trixie Aballa: email@example.com
Synergis (www.synergishr.com) serves the needs of leading technology firms, carefully matching talent to full-time, contract or project positions. Synergis recruiters have been a driving force of the tech space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis Creative is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed