Title: Software Engineer I
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Duration: 4 months, may extend
The health research team works on developing health sensing algorithms that make products and services more helpful, whether that be through sensing, machine perception, control systems, pattern recognition, or preference learning. These approaches depend on constructing high-quality labeled data-sets for training and evaluation as we iterate on software or hardware design. The team is looking for someone who will work on the front end User Interface development of a widely used internal labeling program that will be used by various clinical research teams.
· Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
· Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
· Be responsible for implementation of web frontend features for a research tool
· Identify and establish patterns and best practices for building excellent web experiences.
· Work cross-functionally with product management, program management, engineering, UX research/design, and clinical research
Top 3 Responsibilities:
1. Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
2. Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
3. Be responsible for implementation of server-side and client-side features for a research tool
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
· 2 years of professional software development experience, or 1 year with an advanced degree
· Experience with the latest web standards, including HTML5 and CSS3
· Knowledge and experience using web libraries and frameworks (AngularJS)
· Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed