Location: Mountain View, CA
Duration: 4 month contract + poss extension up to 2 yrs
We are looking for a Software Engineer that will help build and maintain the Communications Trusted Tester Program database. You’ll drive technical discussions with the core team, make proposals for architecture updates and implement those changes. Design and develop infrastructure and integration code to deliver best in class experience for our users (dogfooders and TTS) while simplifying and automating internal and external dogfood processes for all Comms products.
Description of Responsibilities
- Port Experiment Manager & Integrations from Apps Framework to Boq
- Maintain system to export spreadsheets from previous programs into the database
- Fix issues that come up with the original implementation
- Integrate database with Testflight and Play Store dogfood manager
- Integrate database with Adev / CCure for hardware.
- Create and maintain dashboards
- Participate in redesign and re-implementation of existing components
- Work with stakeholders and cross functional teams to mitigate risks and recovery plans
- Ensure all potential project obstacles are brought to the attention of the stakeholders upon discovery of the obstacle
- Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information to the project team
- Communicate status in weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports
- Create a positive customer support experience and build strong relationships through problem understanding, ensure timely resolution or escalation, communicate promptly on progress, and handle customers with a professional attitude
- Ensure a consistent, professional end-to-end customer experience and providing a single point-of-contact for the customer
- Appropriate logging and tracking of incidents and requests from identification through to resolution as per established policies
- Provide limited after hours and on-call support as needed
- Adhere to and support client standards, policies, and procedures
- Participate in review of development and test documentation
- Work with stakeholders and cross-functionally on projects and initiatives.
Top 3 daily responsibilities:
1. Propose, support, maintain and upgrade code
2. Develop and maintain project documentation, schedules, and status reports.
3. Create and maintain databases.
4. Track, assign, and respond to bugs as necessary.
Minimum qualifications (MUST HAVE) :
- **Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with relevant 5 – 7 years of experience.
- **Demonstrated passion for code quality and testing.
- **Experience in the field of Computer Science with proficiency in coding in one or more of the following programming languages: C, C++, Java, and/or Python
- **Experience with algorithms and data structures.
- **Excellent analysis and communication skills to effectively collaborate across a high-performance multi-disciplinary engineering teams
- **Expertise in designing, analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems.
- **Ability to debug and optimize code and automate routine tasks
- **Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive
- **Experience developing test plan
- **Software Testing/Automation experienc
- **Experience testing Hardware
- **Experience with robust, safety-critical, efficient code
Please contact Trixie Aballa: firstname.lastname@example.org
Synergis (www.synergishr.com) serves the needs of leading technology firms, carefully matching talent to full-time, contract or project positions. Synergis recruiters have been a driving force of the tech space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis Creative is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed