Title: Software Engineer
- Design, develop and debug software solutions aligned with business requirements: Integrate maps collected from vendor partners in a standardized format for ingestion into our Maps
- Responsible for developing new mapping data ingestion processes under the direction and mentorship of an FTE engineer.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities
- Develop decoding mechanisms for extracting information from a standard mapping format and converting it into a format for use in internal systems.
- Integrate solutions into backend data processing pipelines/servers.
- Clearly communicate updates and questions to stakeholders verbally, over email, or via the internal work management system. Write, review, and update technical documentation.
BS / MS in Computer Science or equivalent 6-10 years of relevant experience Proficiency in C++/Java/Json Experience with backend software design, development, and testing
Preferable to have experience in big data pipelines (ex: parallel computing) and tools
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed