Location: Kirkland, WA
Duration: 6 month contract + poss extension up to 2 yrs
Account security team is looking for a senior software engineer to work on development projects to improve and build technical controls and/or integrations between our client's identity verification and account systems. Working in collaboration with partner engineering teams and cross functional business teams under the guidance of Security Engineer Team Lead.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Implement security controls based on established design provided Senior Engineers. Iteratively improving on implementation.
- Update or develop an as built or implementation design doc.
- Implement remediating defined security gaps
- Provide regular project updates and status.
- Example work:
- Build an inventory of relevant Account Lifecycle Policies, integrate them into EIP Identity's unified policy signing pipeline and document the policy signing as an interrupts process.
- Implement security controls for Authentication and Authorization for existing Account Software Systems.
- 5-7 years minimum of industry experience
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- Software Development experience in Java and or GO
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Experience working with backend web application development and security software development
- Strong communication and documentation skills.
- Experience in software testing and build automation for each phase of the development lifecycle.
- Highly preferred Master’s, PhD degree, further education or experience in engineering, computer science or other technical related field.***
- Data Analytics skills leveraging BigQuery, GoogleSQL etc.
- Experience working with two or more from the following: Frontend web application development, distributed and parallel systems, machine learning, information retrieval, networking, developing large software systems,.
- Experience with build systems such as Bazel would be beneficial.
- Basic Threat Modelling experience.
Please contact Trixie Aballa: email@example.com
Synergis (www.synergishr.com) serves the needs of leading technology firms, carefully matching talent to full-time, contract or project positions. Synergis recruiters have been a driving force of the tech space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis Creative is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed