Title: Software Engineer IV
Location: Mountain View, Ca (will start off remote)
Duration: Initial 6 month Contract (possibility of extension or permanent hire)
A software engineer with systems and networking background
- Support integration work with customers, including configuration changes
- Implement software tooling required by engineering and operations teams
- Execute network infrastructure implementation / deployment tasks within larger projects.
- Participate in issue troubleshooting, bug tracking/follow-up, and coordination with internal teams and external vendors.
- 4+ years of experience in C++ and systems development
- 4+ years experience in working on network infrastructure projects
- Good written and oral communications in English
- Resourceful, can identify solutions to obstacles and keep projects moving forward
- Hands-on experience and working knowledge in the following areas:
- Network infrastructure and software development
- Data networking (TCP/IP) or Network and system monitoring
- 3GPP / LTE / EPC systems
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Please contact Carlos Hernandez: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed