Title: Software Engineer in Test
Location: Austin, TX
Duration: Initial 1 Year Contract (Possibility of Extension or Direct Hire)
Synergis is looking for a “Software Engineer in Test” in the Automation group to develop & build the hardware and software test automation structure.
As an Software Engineer in Test you will do more than just write automated tests, you'll own the quality bar for every aspect of the product from reviewing the early requirements and design mock-ups, to designing the release process and designing testing methodologies, to building out the automation frameworks and test tool infrastructure. Each day, you'll be working closely with developers, designers, product managers, and other Engineers.
• Work closely with the design team to analyze the requirements and help with defining the test criteria.
• Work with the team to develop the automated functional and regression tests using apple’s testing framework.
• Programming with Java (it would be a plus to have experience with Spring)
• Evaluate existing testing methodologies and suggest new techniques that will help us deliver high-quality features faster.
• Improve, maintain, and execute automated functional, regression, testing codebase.
• Maintain a solid understanding of Test workflows, automation best practices, and agile methodologies.
• Maintain proficiency in application and use of systems, tools, and processes within the Technology department.
• Excellent fundamental knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and object-oriented design
• Experience with hardware/software test automation.
• Experience with Linux, real time operating systems
• Experience with bash scripting
• BS/MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, electrical engineering or similar technical field
• 1+ years of experience as a Software Development, specifically with Java
• Experience in software test automation.
• Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Proficient with Agile testing methodologies and best practices
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Please contact Spencer Gamble: email@example.com
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed