Duration: 6 months
Enterprise Network team is responsible for delivering secure, reliable and efficient network services to around the world. The Capacity Management function is responsible for ensuring the end to end network capacity meets the business needs through effective planning.
We are looking for a Software Engineer to build scalable software systems and tools to support this function. In this role you will develop data extraction pipelines to generate meaningful metrics. You will also be developing dashboards for the visualization of the data.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 – 5 years relevant work experience in software development.
- Strong programming experience preferably in Go
- Experience developing software applications in a Linux environment
- Experience with writing SQL queries
- Previous UX experience in building dashboards
- Willingness and ability to learn new tools
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed