Job Title: Software Engineer
Location: Bay Area
Our goal is to build systems and services that will help accelerate the pace of adoption of ML. As part of this, Core
ML Analytics tries to capture metrics from the machine learning models used on devices. Each model is a rich object which includes metadata on model characteristics. Capturing such info helps the team find gaps and prioritize next features to be released.
Brief job description with clear role, responsibilities, and deliverables that they
are expected to deliver in a time-bound project
We would like to hire a contractor to:
1. Design and implement the data collection for the missing metrics we should be capturing
in order to answer key business questions
2. Write Unit tests and system tests to verify the data collection pipeline correctness
3. Setup the infrastructure and pipeline for updating repository of all machine learning
models used in devices, load and perform prediction on the models and push the metrics
into Splunk (Nice to have: setup a dashboard that provides some key insights)
Open to remote workers?
No. As this role requires source and NMOS disclosures (SWE requires that contractors working
on projects that require disclose can only do so in the offices. Can be SCV or Seattle office.)
Top 2-3 skills you will be looking for when you review resumes?
1. Fluency in Objective C, C++, Swift programming languages
2. Experience working with GitHub, Gitlab, CI/CD Pipelines etc.
3. Extensive testing experience including unit testing and system tests.
4. Nice to have: Machine Learning experience and Splunk expertise
9. Anything that would automatically disqualify a candidate?
• Lack of software engineering experience, especially in C++, C, Obj-C and Swift (at least
one past experience in one of the languages is needed)
10. Years of experience:
• 2-4 years
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed