Location: Bellevue, WA (Open to Remote – Currently)
Duration: 9 month contract + poss extension up to 2 yrs
** We prefer local candidates to Seattle area. We are open to search candidates from other locations as long as they are open to relocate to Seattle area when the offices re-open**
- Monitor and triage security incidents, involving data analysis
- Perform security penetration testing for target software or target devices
- Review the system design and research security vulnerabilities
- Build tools and processes for security testing and evaluations
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Reverse engineering
- Data analysis
- Scripting and coding (python, C++ etc
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with one or more of the following: C, C++, Java, Python
- Experience with C and assembly languages
- Some experience with Python Experience with reverse engineering Applied cryptography and security protocols.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills across teams and orgs, both internally and externally
Synergis (www.synergishr.com) serves the needs of leading technology firms, carefully matching talent to full-time, contract or project positions. Synergis recruiters have been a driving force of the tech space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis Creative is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed