JOB TITLE: Software Developer:
LOCATION: Culver City, CA (can work 100% remote)
DURATION: Long-term Contract with potential to convert permanent
CLIENT: Fortune 100 Client within the Digital Marketing
- Our client is currently accepting resumes for the position of Production Software Engineer in our Culver City Studio. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated individual who can work independently, can multi-task, and has excellent organizational skills. In addition, this person should have the techniques to detect and solve technical issues that arise throughout the development process. The position also involves frequent communication with the Company’s staff, Clients and Vendors so a good candidate will have an approachable and friendly demeanor and will be able to explain technical information to non-technical users. Finally, the ideal candidate must be committed to quality and have a passion for new technologies.
- Realizing this mission requires a staff of highly motivated and technically flexible software professionals across a variety of disciplines: development, program management, test, and design. We are looking for a Software Engineer with the knowledge, motivation, and energy to help build robust and flexible custom applications as well as integrate third-party software packages.
- You will design and develop architecturally sound custom applications as well as implement and integrate third-party software packages
- You will partner with business analysts, project managers and other engineering teams to understand requirements, evaluate and recommend strategic solutions.
- In addition, you will help plan, initiate, and effect changes to the future-state architecture and technical stack of applications.
We are looking for a highly skilled individual who has a proven track record and takes pride in bringing high-quality code quickly to market, enjoys learning and applying new technologies, and thrives in a dynamic engineering-oriented work environment.
Successful applicants must have deep knowledge with hands-on experience in:
- 3+ years in software development programing (Ruby, Python, Objective C, C etc..)
- Knowledge of indexes, index management, and statistics
- Presentation-tier technologies such as AngularJS, NodeJS. Java Swing is a plus
- SQL and database concepts for RDBMS’ such as Oracle, MySQL. NoSQL database knowledge is a plus
- Enterprise integration patterns and technologies such as REST, SOA, JMS, and ESB
- Development tools such as GIT/Subversion, Maven, JUnit, Bamboo, and JIRA
- AWS Certification (Certified Developer, Sysops, Cloud Practitioner etc..)
- 3+ years of established track record of implementing large-scale high-quality software applications.
- Knowledge of Film and television post production is a plus
- Drive to master emerging technologies and share experience with team members.
- Proven problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Solid foundation in troubleshooting application and data issues.
- Ability to understand goals, strategies, and needs of the business as they relate to application development.
- Ability to be a self-starter and to multitask.
- Ability to fit into an agile development environment and create a positive influence.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or equivalent technical experience.
For immediate consideration, please apply directly to our website or email Marisa at email@example.com.
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed