ServiceNow Platform Engineer
6+ month contract with potential to extend/convert (full medical, dental, and vision benefits offered)
Remote – must be local to Atlanta, GA
Function as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions on the ServiceNow Platform. Help to create technology solutions to meet clients' business needs. Define system requirements, design, prototype, and test technology solutions. Execute all phases of the SDLC, including requirements gathering, designing workflows, configuring features, QA & UAT testing, and training end users.
Works with the Product team in an agile scrum to understand the challenges that users face in their day-to-day work and partner with them to design viable solutions.
- Recommends viable solutions to processes, technology, and interfaces that improve the effectiveness of the team and reduce technical debt.
- Provides input into story sizing, backlog grooming, and release planning.
- Contributes to solution designs to address critical issues and complex problems.
- Understands technical architecture and designs solutions that are aligned with agreed upon standards.
- Performs trouble-shooting efforts and investigations when necessary.
- Provides ongoing support and guidance to end users.
- Designs solutions within the platform, enterprise or industry architecture.
- Develop effective implementation and procurement strategies, consistent with business needs.
- Ensure adherence to relevant technical strategies, policies, standards and practices.
- Adheres to standards and procedures across the technology service lifecycle (including the development lifecycle) in the areas of systems integration and testing and ensures that practitioners adhere to them.
- Design application enhancements to improve business performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, Business Administration or related field or equivalent combination of industry related professional experience and education
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal/written communication skills and ability adapt to varied audiences
- Ability to capture requirements, design workflow, and deliver solutions
- Understanding of business processes, workflows, analysis, and critical problem solving.
- Understanding of IT Service Management processes.
- Knowledge of application lifecycle methodologies (e.g. agile, iterative)
- AI OPS or ITOM experience a plus
- Experience with IT operations management, understand service catalog, workflow, must have supported ServiceNow somewhere.
- Familiar with Agile at Scale, worked in a scrum team helpful
- Understand CMDB
- Consultative and understand platform and config experience. Not necessarily development but configuration.
- Experience with configuration and prototyping on ServiceNow in a large enterprise environment
- Working in an Agile Team environment
- Certified ServiceNow System Administrator
- Certified ITIL Foundation
- Management/leadership experience
Apply directly through our website, or if interested, please send your resume and contact information to Jenna Carpenter at email@example.com.
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed