- Work with management, development, QA, & functional SME’s to understand the scope to be automated.
- Review product requirements, functional and design specifications to determine and prepare automated test cases.
- Provide a practical approach to complex product testing, specifically in the areas of the The framework should be designed in such a way that it increases and speeds up productivity.
- Prepare reusable functions, which improve the robustness, re-usability, and maintainability of test scripts.
- Work closely with other QC team members to automate the execution and verification of reports created by the various company products.
- Create and validate automation test scripts. Integration with the test management tool is also planned.
- Support the build master implement/improve build test processes, environments, and scripts. These build tests ensure that the code drops to quality assurance are of the highest quality.
- Be a creative and proactive thinker and you will make use of current technologies to provide extensible automation infrastructures.
- Ensure that problems are resolved in a timely and efficient manner, including working with infrastructure resources if needed.
- Once automation is proven to be repeatable, on-going regression execution will be transitioned to an operational team.
- 7 years of IT experience, ideally focused on testing of large software implementation projects, with at least 3 years of experience in test automation
- Oracle CC&B Functional Knowledge (is a must)
- Knowledge and understanding of the utility industry
- Experience with SQL queries, stored procedures, and data analysis/validation
- In-depth knowledge of the SDLC as well as various software testing methodologies
- HPE QC/ ALM or any testing management tools
- HPE QTP/ UFT or any test automation tools
- Experience with configuration management / build management procedures
- Knowledge of the full project management discipline from Project Initiation to Implementation and Project Closure
- Experience implementing, administering and training on a variety of automated testing tools such as the Mercury Tool Suite (WinRunner, LoadRunner QuickTest Pro, ALM Sprinter, etc.)
- Experience with at least one or more programming or scripting languages (e.g. Java Script, VBScript, VB or C++)
- Experienced writing test plans and test cases, and documenting software defects and anomalies
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed