Senior Technology Program Manager – Marketing Technology
Contract to Hire | Atlanta, GA
Synergis’ client, a premier North American consumer and commercial services company, has engaged us in a search for a Senior Technology Program Manager with a strong background in Marketing Technology, to join their growing team! This is a highly visible, senior management position within our client’s Marketing Technology team. Daily responsibilities involve serving as the overall the “guide” for the technical development and existing project portfolio for multiple MarTech projects, as well as the design, development, and testing of other field technology applications.
This individual will be the center for the technical development team, creative designers, user interface experts, technology advisors, and ultimately the final product delivery. Additionally, the selected individual will be responsible for managing technology components that support marketing, finance, IT and sales from concept definition phase through final implementation.
This role is suited for a multifaceted leader who thrives on getting things done and is interested in being the “glue” for a complete project portfolio. This individual will need to be open to learning new technologies and wearing many hats in the enterprise; content management solutions, cloud infrastructure, creative design and be able to align all of the initiatives so that they work together in the IT infrastructure. Responsibilities include project management, executive presentations, project status reviews, design reviews, product testing and becoming an expert in many parts of our client’s Marketing Technology Team.
Senior Technology Program Manager Background and Scope
- Works closely with Stakeholders and Agency Partners to develop, document and manage technical designs from business requirements and specifications, considering architectural, as well as programmatic aspects of the agreed-upon solution.
- Prepares and validates time estimates for development modifications, enhancements, new application software, or any other technology requirements.
- Follows appropriate internal processes, as well as established industry standards for software design.
- Manages software and database solutions based on approved design.
- Oversees new programs for existing applications as necessary based on project requirements.
- Maintains appropriate internal processes, as well as established industry standards for software coding, documentation, and code management
- Assists Quality Assurance resources to create test plans, test files, and final stakeholder approval through integration and regression testing.
- Maintains appropriate internal processes and upholds quality, as well as established industry standards for software testing
- Oversees the appropriate deployment, change management and implementation procedures.
- Ensures that appropriate technical and functional documentation is prepared, and stakeholders are informed and ultimately the product delivered on time, on budget and proper scope
Senior Technology Program Manager Requirements
- Bachelor’s or Graduate degree in a technical major or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience with a focus in one or more of the following:
- Solution designs
- Systems integrations
- Package implementation
- Interactive design
- Architecting cloud technology solutions
- Experience reviewing existing systems and understanding their IT functions
- System documentation experience such as:
- Business requirements
- Project playbooks
- Technical design documents (preferred)
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively guide and influence a multi-disciplinary team to deliver software systems
- Understanding of one or many parts of Software Engineering including:
- Software Development life Cycle (SDLC)
- Experience managing iterative or agile software lifecycles on technology projects
Senior Technology Program Manager Preferred Skills
- Agile/ Scrum Experience
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Business Analysis
- Google Analytics Experience
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft DevOps
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft SQL / MySQL / .NET
- Project Management
- SEO Optimization Experience
- Sitecore / Contentful CMS
- Any offer of employment will be contingent on the successful completion of a full background check and drug screen
- Currently a mix of remote and onsite currently
- Office environment is business professional
- Local Atlanta based candidates only
About Our Client
As our client moves forward in the 21st Century, they are constantly challenged to make innovations to improve their sales and service programs through new technologies and processes. They view these as opportunities to increase shareholder value by building recurring revenue and realizing cost efficiencies where appropriate. As a company, they remain committed to providing their customers with the most extraordinary pest and termite control service available today.
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed