Senior Technical Business Analyst
Immediate opening for a Senior Technical Business Analyst for a large, highly successful enterprise organization in Atlanta, Georgia. The selected candidate will function as a high-level “technology generalist” who provides leadership, guidance, and advice to a client base as the primary technical liaison between business units and the applications development, audience monetization, and infrastructure organizations. The Senior Technical Business Analyst will perform proactive business and systems analysis to recommend improvements and determine technical and non-technical solutions to mission critical business challenges. The selected analyst will be focused on continuous improvement around the support, incident management, problem management and reliability of business functions as well as the digital infrastructure. The STBA will produce analytical data to support and provide strategic leadership toward the proactive selection, development, implementation, and support of applications and infrastructure to drive value for the business.
Technical Business Analyst Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in technical discussions to establish viable solutions to business requirements
- In-depth knowledge of supported partner’s business and technical environments
- Point person for escalation of operational support requirements and needs from DOC business partners
- Analysis of business and technical process in support of continuous improvement initiatives
- Facilitate and/or partner with technical teams to provide root-cause analysis to business partners and other technical teams
- Analyze and report on monitoring and service levels of supported technical products/platforms
- Review key performance indicators to identify process and technical efficiencies/improvements
- Create knowledge articles and other support documentation (e.g. process, troubleshooting guides, architectural diagrams, etc.) for a Digital Operations Center
- Facilitate data and knowledge flow effectively through the incident management and problem management functions (e.g. incident tickets, change records, problem records, knowledge articles, known errors, etc.)
- Own critical incident response for applicable areas tracking and reporting on mitigation progress, breach of service level agreements, and after-action/postmortem reviews
- Ensure quality of support for applicable products/platforms, based upon service level agreements and key performance indicators
Senior Technical Business Analyst Work Experience:
- At least 8 years combined technical & analyst experience, with a minimum of 3 years of technology experience
- Technical competency in Linux and Windows administration, networking concepts and troubleshooting, and configuration management tools
- Experience with virtualization technologies such as VMware, KVM, OpenStack, etc.
- Solid understanding of container technologies and container orchestration via Kubernetes, Docker, etc.
- Experience with commercial or open-source monitoring tools such as Catchpoint, BigPanda, Zabbix, CloudWatch, Logz.io, AppDynamics, DataDog, Rigor, and New Relic
- Experience managing technical projects
Senior Technical Business Analyst Experience/Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or similar technology major.
- ITIL Certification
- Advanced analytical, problem solving, and technical troubleshooting skills
- Functional knowledge of configuration management, automation, and orchestration systems such as Chef, Puppet, CFEngine, etc.
- Project management experience
- Experience with lean/Agile methodologies
- Experience transitioning on-premises infrastructure into a host cloud solution
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed