JOB TITLE: Sr Software Engineer
LOCATION: 100% Remote
DURATION: 7-month contract with high potential to extend or convert (full medical, dental, & vision benefits offered)
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer who can come and help solve problems within consumer space at scale. We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic and has an appetite to grow in their career. This position demands the candidate to have high coding skills and expertise working within AWS. This work would be mostly building distributed backend services with occasional need to build web frontend applications.
If you're someone who is:
- looking for challenging problems to solve
- interested in growing other team members by mentoring and pair programming
- creating a long lasting business impact
- working on a highly visible project
Then this position if for you!
- 5+ years of experience in design, development, and implementation of highly scalable, high-volume software systems and components, client-facing web applications, and major Internet-oriented applications and systems
- Working experience realizing applications from conception and design, to implementation and support
- Working experience in coding within multiple technology stacks (e.g. Front-end: browser and device typically using common client-side technologies – HTML, CSS, ReactJS, Redux; Back-end: server, application, database using languages like C#, SQL)
- Working experience with application lifecycle methodologies (e.g. agile, iterative)
- Working experience in cloud services like AWS
- Working experience in analysis, design and programming
- Working experience with appropriate database technology
- Experience in leadership and mentorship for growing team members in the development, agile, and quality spaces
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent combination of industry related professional experience and education
If interested, please email Marisa Wahnschaff: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through our website.
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed