Title: Senior QA Engineer
Duration: 6 month contract + possible extensions
Location: Remote/West-Coast Preferred
Our client, the leader of in-home fitness programs and nutritional products is on the lookout for top-notch talent. They're an equal-opportunity employer who offers competitive compensation, incredible benefits and perks, not to mention a laid-back office filled with smart, friendly people and positive energy. We also provide free protein shakes, onsite gyms, flexible work hours, and cool product discounts. Are you ready to help us achieve our goal of helping people live healthy fulfilling lives?
Why is the Technology team important?
Our client’s technology team is leading the way for new opportunities in the digital realm. They provide applications from consumer-facing eCommerce & high traffic CRM for their Coach network to data platforms & core enterprise applications which are at the heart of their order processing and fulfillment solutions. They are a team of top-notch, committed individuals who are passionate about building the best software possible for our customers.
What will you be doing as a Senior QA Engineer?
We are looking for a dynamic and self-driven Senior QA Engineer who can take on and overcome challenges in a fast-paced technology organization.
- Develop customized testing strategies that maximize test coverage while minimizing execution effort.
- Execute Functional, Non-Functional, Integration, System, Regression, End to End and Exploratory testing
- Identify risks and proactively mitigate and communicate them
- Provide testing leadership and guidance to the team by developing testing solutions, helping to resolve technical problems and challenges, and establishing and applying testing standards
- Act as a quality champion by striving for excellence and driving continual improvements within the team
- Serve as a subject matter expert on the Enterprise Tech applications
- Regularly communicate and disseminate information to ensure that it flows both up to management and within the team.
- Collaborate with Software Engineering Leaders, Project Managers, Product Managers, and others to ensure smooth integration of QA into the SDLC
- Research and stay up to date on the latest tools, technologies, trends, and approaches with the QA space and incorporating the ones that make sense.
We’d love to chat if you have:
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in the Testing/QA/QE field with a passion for quality and a demonstrated track record of continuously improving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to clearly communicate and articulate to stakeholders and management across multiple business functions
- A strong passion for quality, an unrelenting attention to detail, and the proven ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously
- A proven history of successfully executing all aspects of testing efforts from project inception to post launch
- Strong risk management skills and a knack for recognizing and anticipating things that would eventually turn into problems (problem avoidance vs reactiveness)
- Experience executing Functional, Non-Functional, Integration, System, Regression, and End to End testing
- Ability to develop a testing strategy that is customized and optimized for the situation and communicate it effectively to stakeholders
- Deep understanding of how to leverage automation in testing efforts and the ability to identify tests that would be optimal candidates for automation
- Strong knowledge of web application architecture and extensive experience in testing web applications
- Experience with E-Commerce and one or more of the following technologies – ATG, EBS, SOA, AWS is a big plus
- Ability to effectively utilize issue/defect tracking tools such as JIRA and test case management tools such as TestRail
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent
For immediate consideration, please send an updated resume to Pia at: Pestepani@synergishr.com
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed