Title: Senior Project Manager – Information Security and Business Continuity
Duration: 12+ month contract (possible extensions or conversion)
Location: Santa Monica, CA (initially remote)
Let's Dive In:
Why is the Technology team important to our client?
Our client’s technology team is leading the way for new opportunities in the digital realm focusing on health
and fitness. They provide consumer-facing eCommerce experiences and high traffic CRM for their network users which are supported by enterprise applications for order processing and fulfillment engine.
What will you be doing as a Senior Project Manager:
- Overseeing successful outcomes on multiple project efforts within the Information Security, Disaster Recovery, and Business Continuity space. `
- Leading day-to-day project management efforts: Scrum master, work plan management, risk/issue management, reporting status, driving project deliverables.
- Communicating effectively with project team leads and members so they feel as though they have adequate knowledge of milestones, progress and what is required of them.
- Aligning, tracking, and ensuring proper execution of the project as it relates to resource planning, business process changes, training, financial health, and operational readiness.
- Recognizing and managing cross-team dependencies, properly managing risks and change, ensuring the program is aligned to desired outcomes.
We’d love to chat if you have:
- 5+ years managing Network/Information Security projects.
- Deep interest and experience working with the Information Security and Technical Operations/CTO space – with familiar across Infrastructure, Network, Data Centers, Operating Systems, Virtualization, Help Desk, NOC, etc.
- Experience with Disaster Recovery, AWS Cloud Technologies, Zero Trust Security Model, and CMDB.
- Experience in concurrently managing multiple projects of various sizes.
- BA / BS degree in related field.
- “Big 4” (or equivalent) consulting experience strongly desired
- Demonstrated capability working a robust project plan, managing resource capacity and budget against that plan.
- Expertise with JIRA, in particular navigating, analyzing using filters/queries, and assessing velocity and backlog across several teams for getting early indicators of project schedule health and scope pressure.
- Expertise with spreadsheet tools (Excel/Google sheets) to perform related analysis tasks using advanced features, pivots, graphing.
- Driver mentality, with ability to facilitate discussions among the correct people to resolve issues and set direction.
- Experience with requiring strong acuity managing dependencies across teams.
- Exceptional influencing and delivery abilities without a reporting structure.
- Excellent organizational, technical writing, oral and interpersonal communication skills, and keen attention to detail.
For immediate consideration, please send an updated resume to Pia at: Pestepani@synergishr.com
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed