Position: Senior Project Manager
Location: Culver City, CA (Currently Remote)
Duration: 3 Month Contract (possibility of Contract to Hire)
Our client is looking for a Senior Project Manager to join a vibrant team ready for action! The right person for the job will be someone that is a great team player and can work well with others, but ALSO values autonomy and can drive initiatives forward at times without daily instruction.
We Are Looking For:
● In partnership with a Program Manager who provides oversight, leading an urgent systems implementation project with a tight timeline. Project requires experience in the following realms:
○ eCommerce, notably experience with front-end technologies for credit card
○ Credit card payment gateway technologies (e.g. CardConnect/Fiserv, BrainTree/PayPal, CyberSource/VISA, Vindicia)
○ Credit card payment processor technologies (Chase Paymentech, FirstData/Fiserv, etc.)
○ Integration/Data Exchange technologies, notably enhancements to APIs in AWS and Oracle SOA
○ Oracle EBS, notably modifications to Payments & Order Import/Export
○ Data conversion
● Leading day-to-day project management efforts: Scrum master, work plan management, risk/issue management, reporting status, driving project deliverables.
● Communicating effectively with project team leads and members so they feel as though they have adequate knowledge of milestones, progress and what is required of them.
● Aligning, tracking, and ensuring proper execution of the project as it relates to resource planning, business process changes, training, financial health, and operational readiness.
● Recognizing and managing cross-team dependencies, properly managing risks and change, ensuring the program is aligned to desired outcomes.
● 5+ years managing end-to-end complex technology projects, particularly around with eCommerce businesses and systems that support them.
● BA / BS degree in related field.
● “Big 4” (or equivalent) consulting experience strongly desired
● Expertise with JIRA, in particular navigating, analyzing using filters/queries, and assessing velocity and backlog across several teams for getting early indicators of project schedule health and scope pressure. Expertise with spreadsheet tools (Excel/Google sheets) to perform related analysis tasks using advanced features, pivots, graphing.
● Demonstrated capability working a robust project plan, managing resource capacity and budget against that plan.
● Driver mentality, with ability to facilitate discussions among the correct people to resolve issues and set direction.
● Experience with requiring strong acuity managing dependencies across teams
● Exceptional influencing and delivery abilities without a reporting structure
● Excellent organizational, technical writing, oral and interpersonal communication skills, and keen attention to detail
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed