Senior Manager, Marketing Financial Business Partner
7 month contract with potential to extend (full medical, dental, and vision benefits offered)
Remote – must be able to commute to Newark, NJ
As a Senior Manager on the US Marketing Finance Business Partner team, you will be responsible for partnering with the business by serving as a thought-partner supporting planning, forecasting and reporting activities. Your analysis will help marketing leaders understand their impacts on customers’ engagement and efficiency of acquiring new members with the potential to drive even greater improvements through the unique insights you uncover. This role will help candidates become an expert on marketing, our customers and the requisite KPIs needed to effectively run the business.
Ideal candidates are critical thinkers that can use their own experience in conjunction with data to understand and highlight trends that are crucial to our continued success. You will provide compelling and well-researched analysis for use in shaping strategic decisions. This role will provide you with an excellent understanding of the marketing organization through its exposure to all aspects of acquisition, retention and engagement and the monitoring of the relevant monthly KPIs. Essential to your success in this role is your ability to see patterns and solutions from a high volume of data, experience working across high-performing, fast-paced teams and comfort presenting to high level executives and senior leaders.
- Help drive strategic planning with marketing leadership to support demand generation and overall business growth.
- Assist with the development and analysis of detailed revenue planning, analysis and forecasting.
- Deliver analytics projects and create business models driving key insights for making critical business decisions across all marketing initiatives.
- Be a subject matter expert on customer acquisition funnels and related performance analytics, as well as customer engagement dynamics; understand and analyze related market & channel trends.
- Provide thought leadership behind improving and automating existing data models and business intelligence efforts supporting marketing.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key department personnel, including, marketing team members, business intelligence teams and finance counterparts.
- Be prepared to discuss and present the financial forecast to an audience of senior executives across the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting.
- 6 to 8 years of professional experience in a financial planning/strategic advisory (Consulting or Investment Banking)/operations analysis position.
- Demonstrated excellence in financial analysis and financial model building.
- Proven ability to build relationships and communicate with peers, subordinates, executive management and other critical stakeholders.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and deliver under shifting deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to distill critical points from large data sets and present to senior leadership.
Apply directly through our website, or if interested, please send your resume and contact information to Jenna Carpenter at email@example.com.
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed