Senior C#.NET Software Engineer
Direct Hire | Atlanta, GA or Denver, CO
Synergis’ client, a global leader in Privacy Management Software, has engaged us in a search for multiple Senior .Net Software Engineers to join their rapidly expanding team! The .NET Software Engineer will be part of a new division of our client that is on a mission to drive ethics to the center of business for a better world. He / She will be responsible for every aspect of the SDLC for new and existing application features. If you are a self-starter and a results oriented engineer willing to work in a high growth environment, then this is the role for you! The selected candidate will work alongside creative, intelligent, fun loving engineers on a full technical solution from back-end to front-end. As a member of the Engineering team, you should be ready to triage, execute, create, and innovate solutions to push our client’s applications forward.
Senior C#.NET Software Engineer Background and Scope
- You are ready to work / add value to complex systems and accomplish multiple software development tasks with little to no direction
- Responsible for mentoring and guiding other engineers as well as be mentored and guided
- Lead by example for other team members as well as provide upward visibility and communication to organization leaders
- Implement code patterns using modern Object-Oriented engineering concepts, practices, and patterns with minimal guidance.
- Participate and contribute to design sessions
- Enhance existing architecture while participating in greenfield application development.
- Communicate engineering practices and standards along with evangelize new technologies and techniques.
- Build software with a focus on a streamlined experience for customers with needs from small business to enterprise.
- Lead and educate in code and design reviews to ensure standards are met across development and design.
- Collaborate in cross-functional teams to materialize high quality solutions.
- Engage in and nurturing a self-organized, self-driven, accountable Agile engineering team.
- Collaborate and communicate with Product Managers and UI Designers before and during feature development.
Senior C#.NET Software Engineer Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical or business field
- 5+ years’ experience:
- Developing in C# .NET
- In .NET Core using OOP development practices
- Working with scalable web-based applications and infrastructures
- With SQL Databases, preferably MS SQL Server
- 3+ years’ experience:
- Working with MS Unit Test Frameworks
- With RESTful web services
- Web patterns (must have 1 or more)
- Web API
- MVC 5+
- Modern client web frameworks such as Vue
- 1+ Years’ experience:
- MS Azure functions
- Durable functions
- Blob storage
- Git & Gitflow workflow
- Moq for .NET
- Strong understanding of Agile development methodology and prior Agile team experience.
Senior C#.NET Software Engineer Preferred Skills and/or Experience
- Mocking and Performance testing
- NoSQL or document database technologies
- Front-End automation experience
- CI / CD
- Mentoring and Leadership
- Docker / Kubernetes / other containers and orchestration frameworks
- Serverless computing and cloud-native solutions
- Documenting and training other team members (both in and outside of the team)
- Any offer of employment will be contingent on the successful completion of a full background check
- Local Atlanta or Denver based candidates preferred
About Our Client
Our client’s solution is an enterprise software platform for data privacy compliance. They help organizations make sure their employees are doing what their privacy policies say they do. Their business is fueled by an active regulatory environment, recent regulations fine organizations up to 4% of global worldwide revenue for non-compliance. Their web-based software solves this problem by helping organizations understand the complete picture of personal data being governed. It is a single place for the privacy office to collaborate with business groups, vendors and trusted advisors managing privacy risks.
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed