What will you be doing as Senior Business Analyst?
You will act as the central point of contact for business and functional requirements for a large, cross-functional technology project. You will focus on requirements related to Commerce, back office tools for our sales distributors (Coaches) and corporate applications including ERP, supply chain, customer service tools and financial tools. By creating a requirements traceability matrix, you will ensure that a staff of Product managers focused on each of these areas are creating Agile User Stories that fully cover all requirements. You will also personally write user stories and create API mapping documents for integration requirements (when platforms and systems pass data back and forth).
● Create and maintain a requirements traceability matrix for a large, enterprise technology project
● Track user stories in JIRA to ensure they cover business and functional requirements
● Meet and coordinate with a team of 7-8 Product managers involved in the project
● Attend meetings and Agile ceremonies related to the project and provide notes and action items back to respective Product managers
● Identify and write user stories and mapping documents specific to API/integration development needed for the project
● Work with Project Management to ensure the Product team is meeting deadlines for ticket writing, grooming
● Identify cases where a requirement in one area of the project will impact another area, and communicate to the respective Product manager any impact to their area
● This position will work most directly with Product Management, Engineering, Program Management groups within Technology, but will also have occasional meetings with business stakeholders
Minimum of 6-8 years experience as a business analyst working on large, enterprise tech projects including those with API development. Experience with projects that touch both consumer-facing and corporate (internal-facing) applications preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
● Detail-oriented with excellent analytical and organizational skills
● Strong technical savvy; ability to work and communicate effectively with engineers from a variety of disciplines
● Strong written and oral communication skills to effectively interact and facilitate discussions with cross functional teams
● Expertise documenting requirements including those for API development
● Expertise with Agile Scrum, “User Story” format for requirements documentation and Atlassian JIRA
● Proficiency with Google Docs, Sheets, Slides is a plus
Education, Certificates, Licenses, and other requirements:
Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS) from a 4-year accredited college or university in a related field or equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed