Job Title: Scrum Master
Duration: 18 months
- Works with the Salesforce platform owner to define and groom the product backlog, prioritize, and assign backlog items based on available capacity.
- Manages the CoE funding approach and budget for platform user stories and alignment across product teams.
- Develop Sprint plan based on available capacity and estimated story points. Leads the platform story grooming sessions.
- Maintains the platform roadmap working with the Salesforce architects
- Works with product and platform owners to plan and manage Salesforce release & PI planning calendar
- Facilitates the Scrum of scrums across products with particular focus on configuration, component and integration reuse across products.
- Tracks approvals, risks and dependencies for releases. Works with stakeholders to remove impediments.
- Guides the product teams through Change & Release, Service Transition processes.
- Interacts and collaborates with other IT groups ( Security, Integration, Compliance etc) on behalf of the product teams to ensure on time deliverables from partners and necessary approvals
- 8+ Years combined experience in as Scrum Master and Release Train management
- Very strong background in Agile/Scrum practices.
- Demonstrated experience in facilitating Agile ceremonies, leading Scrum of scrums and PI planning sessions.
- Experience with estimating and budget management.
- Demonstrated experience in planning and managing the Release Train in a large enterprise set-up
- Experience in planning releases across products, identifying dependencies and resolving impediments.
- Proficient in breaking down complex requirements into independent user stories, grooming and sizing of user stories, and capturing detailed acceptance criteria.
- Proficient in working with Agile Delivery tools – JIRA, ALM Octane etc
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM).
- SAFe Certified Release Train Engineer.
- Experience in working with the Salesforce Service Cloud (Service Cloud Consultant Certification)
Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related specialized field or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience. Specialized certification may be required. Typically possesses nine or more years’ experience in the field performing complex analysis, consulting and providing recommendations.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed