5+ month contract (potential to extend/convert)
San Francisco or Minneapolis, MN (Remote Start)
- Facilitates scrum foundation, values and principles within the team. Executes the backlog as requested by product manager.
- Plans, facilitates and monitors the scrum processes such as daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo, working agreements, charters, team routines, etc.
- Collaborates with end users to understand business needs and helps the team to meet the established objectives.
- Responsible for products/assignments of moderate complexity and/or scope. Performs under broad guidance and supervision.
- Typically receives minimal instructions on routine work. May provide guidance to other team members and may occasionally lead a team.
- Applies in-depth knowledge of professional concepts and established technologies.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed