Title: Scheduling Coordinator
Location: Greater ATL Area (must be local to the area)
Duration: 6+ month contract (potential to extend, benefits offered)
As a Scheduling Coordinator, you will play an integral part in testing a new administrative program within the Core organization. You are a fast learner and think strategically to make recommendations and solve operational problems. In addition to being organized and analytical, you possess the strong business judgment and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions. You move quickly with the changing environment and are up to date with our latest products and services. Proactivity and Self-initiative will contribute greatly to your development.
This is an exciting and demanding role to help shape a new model of administrative support. Candidates must have strong communication skills, be highly organized, have a proven ability to grasp new technologies and be able to contribute to the operational flow of the team while aiding in keeping calendars running smoothly.
Top 3 Responsibilities:
1) Perform administrative tasks in a timely manner with attention to detail and a positive attitude, with a primary focus on high volume calendar management (conduct calendar analysis, make recommendations, execute scheduling) for 6 to 10 people (“partners”) across multiple time zones and locations
2) Partner closely with people you support as well as the team’s Administrative Business Partners to align calendars with individual and organizational priorities and communicate information to help the business run smoothly
3) Track work and ensure efficient workflow
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple ongoing projects and requests from different teams.
- Self-starter, team player, flexible, enthusiastic problem solver.
- Familiar and comfortable with gSuite (gmail, calendar, drive, etc.).
- 3+ years of executive scheduling, and project management or event planning experience in a fast-paced environment.
For immediate consideration, please send resume to Denise Wicks at DWicks@SynergisHR.com
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com/) is a specialized division of Synergis (www.synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis Creative/Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed