6 month contract
As a Scheduling Coordinator, you will play an integral part in testing a new administrative program from within the Core organization. You are a fast learner and think strategically to make recommendations and solve operational problems. In addition to being organized and analytical, you possess the strong business judgment and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions. You move quickly with the changing environment and are up to date with the latest products and services. Proactivity and Self-initiative will contribute greatly to your development.
This is an exciting and demanding role to help shape a new model of administrative support. Candidates must have strong communication skills, be highly organized, have a proven ability to grasp new technologies and be able to contribute to the operational flow of the team while aiding in keeping calendars running smoothly.
Top 3 Responsibilities:
- Perform administrative tasks in a timely manner with attention to detail and a positive attitude, with a primary focus on high volume calendar management (conduct calendar analysis, make recommendations, execute scheduling) for 6 to 10 people (“partners”) across multiple time zones and locations
- Partner closely with people you support as well as the team’s Administrative Business Partners to align calendars with individual and organizational priorities and communicate information to help the business run smoothly
- Track work and ensure efficient workflow
Other responsibilities may include:
- Interface with colleagues in a friendly and professional manner, including communication with partners on expected completion of tasks and informing partners of scope of responsibilities when needed
- Daily calendar management to create a conflict-free schedule
- Detailed and strategic time management for partners
- Overhaul of calendars to help partners be more effective
- Alignment of partners’ calendars with individual and organization priorities
- Scheduling of meetings across locations and with internal or external partners
- Organization and execution of meeting agendas for partners while traveling
- Act as communication liaison to represent people you support in larger scheduling requests
- Provide support for events (summits, offsites, large team meetings, team dinners, tech talks)
- Serve as a resource on internal policies for people you support
- Travel support (researching flights, accommodations, ground transportation, and locations for business meals)
- Task management of ad hoc requests (assistance with projects, resolving urgent calendar issues, helping a peer)
- Provide input into workload; adjust partner assignments and share work with peers as needed
- Build efficiency and effectiveness into existing operations; help define new operational strategies and tools
- Problem Solving
Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience. Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to manage multiple ongoing projects and requests from different teams. Self-starter, team player, flexible. Familiar and comfortable with gSuite (gmail, calendar, drive, etc.) 3+ years of executive scheduling, and project management or event planning experience in a fast-paced environment. Must have experience managing multiple executives and their calendars.
Flexible working hours (supporting hiring managers in Europe).
For immediate consideration please contact Denise Wicks at contact button below or call 770-346-7205.
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed