SAP FICO Functional Team Lead
Direct Hire | Atlanta, GA
Synergis’ client, a leading global provider of integrated energy management solutions for the utility sector, has engaged us in a search for an SAP FICO Functional Team Lead to join their team! The SAP FICO Functional Team Lead will be responsible for the overall operation and development of our client’s SAP ERP systems in Americas. This individual will plan and execute the day-to-day activities of advisory engagements, specific to FICO, for a variety of customers including process design, package implementation lifecycle support, and project reviews.
This role is part of the global ERP leadership team as a representative of the region Americas (NAM and SAM) and will provide contribution to / and alignment with ERP global strategy. He / She will be the IT Business Partner for all IT relevant topics in North and South America and will foster and participate in the IT resource planning process. Hands on in project management and in implementation of changes in the SAP finance area are a key part of the role.
SAP FICO Functional Team Lead Background and Scope
- Ensure availability of support for each instance according to the SAP application support model
- Analyze business requirements, consult on possible solutions and translate into technical design
- Validate solution proposals (e.g., at M15 + M20)
- Ensure IT Audit and Governance (ITGC processes) compliance of all SAP landscapes in scope
- Create and maintain a streamlined and well utilized application landscape
- Ensure availability of ERP instances according to SLA
- Coordination of an internal or external service provider (infrastructure and SAP basis)
- IT Controlling – Budget guidelines and responsibility of the NAM and SAM ERP budget
- Coordination of operation and development of IBM TM1, Cognos and Tableau applications
- Keep up to date with latest technology development and incorporate where suited
- Capture process architecture changes and extensions and identify IT-enabled business process improvements and/or reconfigurations.
- Formulate IT requirements derived from business requirements and based on solution approaches into projects and perform priority negotiations.
- Strong focus on SAP finance modules (level of customizing, application ownership)
- Business engagement & solution
- Stakeholder engagement – close collaboration with business leaders, managing local IT governance boards once applicable
- Contribution to feasibility studies of new requests relevant for L+G’s SAP systems
- SAP ERP process definition and design together with business functions
- Research the technology on an ongoing basis to determine possible improvements > continuous improvements
- Represents Company in a positive, professional manner when working with both internal and external customers.
SAP FICO Functional Team Lead Requirements
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university in an appropriate field desired
- 5 to 7+ years’ SAP applications related work, with an IT Business Management degree
- 10+ years’ SAP application related experience without a Degree
- Hands-on in SAP project management and implementation of changes core to SAP finance
- Experience with the operation and development of IBM TM1, Cognos and Tableau applications
- Strong expertise in designing and configuring areas of SAP FICO:
- GL, AP, AR, FA, CO-CCA, CO-PC, CO-PA
- Integration with T&E
- Experience keeping the SAP CCOE global certification up to date
- Proven ability to quickly assess and interpret situations and resolve timely and amicably
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a close attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and timely prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Open minded and flexible with excellent communication and listening skills
- Any offer of employment will be contingent on the successful completion of a full background check and 10-panel drug screen
- Local Atlanta based candidates STRONGLY preferred (relocation reimbursement not offered)
About Our Client
Our client is the leading, global provider of integrated energy management solutions for the utility sector. Offering one of the broadest portfolios, they deliver innovative and flexible solutions to help utilities solve their complex challenges in smart metering, grid edge intelligence and smart infrastructure. With sales of USD 1.8 billion, our client employs approximately 6,000 people in over 30 countries across five continents, with the sole mission of helping the world manage energy better.
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Please contact email@example.com or 770-346-7211
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed