Immediate opening for an experienced B2B Salesforce Marketing Cloud Specialist with expertise leveraging SFMC and related technology to meet overarching marketing goals and campaign objectives. The Salesforce Marketing Cloud Specialist is responsible for building and executing cross-channel marketing campaigns within SFMC that meet the requirements of the product marketing team and its stakeholders. The ideal candidate has at least 1+ year of hands on experience with SFMC, understands industry best practices related to email development, and has working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
Duration: 9 Months (April 2021 – Dec 2021)
Location: Remote (Central or Eastern Time Zones)
Hours: 40 per week
Experience: SFMC 1+ Years
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Specialist Job Responsibilities
· Leverage SFMC’s full platform to create and execute email marketing campaigns with emphasis building and managing Journey’s.
· Assist internal teams in setting up and conducting A/B, control treatment, and multivariate testing based on criteria such as segmentation, offer, offer presentation and creative.
· Test emails, accessibility, and responsiveness of emails and landing pages.
· Make changes to website forms and their integration with SFMC.
· Measure and report performance of all email marketing campaigns.
· Leverage HTML, CSS, to update HTML based emails.
· Creating business rules and queries to develop segmentation within SFMC.
· Provide email recommendations based on data and industry best practices.
· Ensure quality of the SFMC software and data is maintained as per requirements.
· Collaborate daily with multiple teams to deliver projects on-time and accurately.
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Specialist Job Qualifications:
· At least 1 year experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud in a B2B environment with an emphasis on creating and managing Journeys and data extensions.
· Experience with HTML and CSS
· Working knowledge of Microsoft excel – Creating pivot tables, manipulating data, filtering, vlookups, etc…
· Designing business solutions on the Marketing Cloud platform based on business needs.
· Experience with SFMC integration with Salesforce.
· Bachelors degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Marketing
· Certification in SFMC a huge plus.
· Experience and ability to analyze program results and create meaningful recommendations for immediate action.
· Good understanding of Marketing objectives, goals and strategies and ability to
leverage marketing technology solutions to execute across multiple channels.
· Experience establishing and maintaining system documentation and training materials.
· Works well in a fast-paced environment, often under tight deadlines.
· Excellent organizational skills; capacity to manage multiple priorities and tasks
simultaneously, cross-functional teams and communicate with all levels of management
· Must possess critical thinking skills, the ability to review reporting and
make insightful, well-reasoned, data-based recommendations to internal
customers on optimization and improvements of systems, integrations, and
Please forward current resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed