Safety and Health Communications Analyst
3-year-contract (potential to convert. full medical, dental, vision benefits offered)
Our F500 client is looking to bring on a new Safety and Health Communications Analyst to their Safety and Health Communications Team. Our client always puts safety first, before each meeting regarding a new project, safety is discussed. The perfect person is a great communicator, team-player, and has experience working with safety or health and project support.
Safety and Health Communications Analyst Responsibilities:
• Support the organizations Safety and Health communications team
• Attend meetings to scribe information
• Create communications across varying platforms
• Produce professional level content, ensuring consistency across the department
• Consult with internal and external departments on their needs
• Assist with safety events and special projects
Safety and Health Communications Analyst Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in Communications, PR, Education, or related field
2-3 years of experience in safety or health
• Computer proficiency in Word, Power Point, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, Teams, etc.
• Strong communication and consulting skills
• Graphics skills a plus
• Organization and time management skills
• Experience working in a team oriented, collaborative environment with minimal supervision
Safety and Health Communications Analyst Preferred Skills:
• Communications experience in the fields of Power Generation, Transmission, or Safety
• Experience with researching needs, regulations, and other content to create product
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
**If interested, apply directly through our website, or send your resume and contact info to Julia Nelligan at email@example.com.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed