100% Remote Role
12+ Month Contract
We need a well-experienced Blue Prism RPA Process Engineer (or RPA Analyst) that is actively using Blue Prism. We have a significant number of automation opportunities and our new Blue Prism Center of Excellence will help realize those efficiencies.
Your key responsibilities
As an RPA Process Engineer, you will be responsible for the documentation and communication of automation processes. You will also hydrate the RPA/Blue Prism Backlog of processes to be assigned to the RPA Development team. You will also ensure that the team site is kept current and RPA process communications and collaboration with our Business Partners continues to increase in value and visibility.
Day-to-day, you will:
· Discover new RPA opportunities through continued communication with Business Partners and Technology Planning Teams.
· Guide requirements discussions with technology and business partners.
· Liaise with the business to establish actions, applications, outcomes, and constraints of process operating.
· Investigate new process opportunities, assess feasibility, and accurately estimate new processes development time needed.
· Ensure the current business process is fully understood and documented via Process Definition Document.
· Gather documentation about the process and recording the process as it will be automated. Additionally, the responsible for the Automation Scope, Initial Process Assessment, Functional Requirements Questionnaire, and Process Definition Document. This includes creating the document, coordinating with the RPA Developers and the business and getting approval of the documents from all parties. These documents will be used to create a Rough Order of Magnitude Estimate for RPA Development.
· Apply robotic process concepts and Blue Prism functionality to design the process for a Blue Prism Developer.
· Design Blue Prism Solutions and create the Solution Design Document with Developers. This includes creating the document, coordinating with the RPA Developers and the business and getting approval of the documents from all parties.
· Work collaboratively with teams to encourage RPA growth and awareness.
· Communicate status, issues, and risks to management and tech leads on a regular basis.
· Communicate progress and opportunities to management and tech leads regularly.
· Improve skills in automation products by completing automation certifications.
To qualify for the role, you must have:
· Excellent command of English
· 2 years of experience with Robotic Process Automation’s solutions leveraging Blue Prism
· Blue Prism certification
· Four-year technical degree
Ideally, you’ll also have:
· More than 2 years of experience with Robotic Process Automation’s solutions leveraging Blue Prism, a plus
· Other RPA Tool certification, a plus
· Certified Business Analyst Professional, CBAP® or PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA)®, a plus
· Project Management Professional (PMP)®, a plus
· UI-based automation experience accessing Oracle EBS, a plus
· Experience as a software developer using C# .Net, a plus
· Experience troubleshooting Blue Prism processes, a plus
· Knowledge/Experience of SQL databases like Oracle and/or Microsoft SQL Server
· Experience in utility or financial sector
What we look for:
As we are a dynamic team of passionate specialists involved in creating the newest solutions dedicated to RPA, we are looking for a team player with an attitude of focus to cope with and address interesting RPA challenges.
- Enjoys reading/writing when not working
- Is well-informed of high/next tech topics, and keeps up to date by joining tech forums, subscribing to newsletters, researching online, attending seminars
- Participates as an active member of tech user groups and possibly has a blog that stays current
- Familiarity with video editing and development
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed