RF System Integration Engineer – Cellular/OTA
Every day, people do amazing things. Do you want to impact billions of users by developing an extraordinary product with a prime focus on accuracy, understandability and performance of the product?
You will become part of a hands-on development team that furthers engineering perfection, creativity and innovation. Dynamic, encouraging people and innovative technologies are the norm here. We want you to join our team if you are an inventive engineer with the desire to research and develop solutions that do not yet exist. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
• Experience programming in one or more of C,C++/Objective C or a similar language.
• Working knowledge of RF fundamentals
• Working knowledge of RF/Wireless lab equipment.
Additional Preferred Skills
• Experience or strong academic background with current wireless/RF standards.
• Experience in developing test solutions/systems.
• Familiarity with data processing and statistical tools.
- You will develop and optimize RF automation systems used on our newest products for a wide range of wireless technologies.
- As an RF Integration – OTA/Cellular Engineer you will support products by authoring software and utilizing strong engineering fundamentals.
- You will chip into a wide-ranging software suite based on C/C++
- You will partner with operations and factory engineering teams to improve manufacturing processes.
BSEE / MSEE
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed