Title: Research Analyst III
Duration: 6+ Months (medical, dental, vision benefits offered)
- Develop code to retrieve, clean, analyze large-scale data sets
- Conduct statistical modelling and analyses to describe user and customer behaviors, using various slicing mechanisms
- Demonstrate skill excellence in a wide range of quantitative research methods, including when and how to apply them during the product development process
- Identify meaningful patterns and correlate signals to provide a coherent research insight
- Examine existing data and product designs to generate hypotheses and plans for high-impact research
- Analyze logs and time-stamped event data to understand user behavior
– 2+ years product research (quantitative research) experience or experience in an applied research setting – Experience running large scale surveys (e.g. choice modeling, conjoint, etc.). – BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Human-Computer Interaction, Statistics, Psychology or a related field, or equivalent practical experience. – Experience in a programming language commonly used for data manipulation and computational statistics (such as Python, R, Matlab, C++, Java or Go), and with SQL.
– 5+ years product research experience or experience in an applied research setting
– Expertise in multivariate statistics and the design of experiments
– Expertise in data visualization techniques and tools
– Track record of communicating with cross-functional stakeholders of varying levels
– Impeccable written and verbal communication
– Practical experience in research communication to technical and non-technical audiences
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com) is a specialized division of Synergis (www.synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative's recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis Creative is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed