Position: Regional Security Specialist
Location: Mountain View, CA
Duration: 1+ year contract, potential to extend
Rate: up to $80, DOE
Our client is searching for Regional Security Specialists to join their team for a yearlong contract, potential to extend to fulltime! You will be a part of the security and business resilience team that manages disruptive events through the ability to anticipate, deter, detect, and act – the key pillars of our client's Global Security & Resilience Services. These Regional Security Specialists will be a part of the team at the center of security and resilience operations and helps to monitor and manage the response to enterprise threats that could affect personnel and business activities.
Top 3 Responsibilities:
- Field phone calls, emails and chat requests using strong customer service skills while taking actions that support efficient security operations
- Monitor enterprise alarm monitoring systems, triage service outages, use CCTV for security investigations and assist with access control functions
- Dispatch field security units using radio systems, communicate with incident management teams, and escalate security matters to various business partners
- Mandatory B.A. or B.S. degree or equivalent practical experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in a security operations center, emergency service control room or similar command center/call center environment
- Excellent interpersonal and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work assigned shifts as well as non-standard work hours as needed, including weekends, holidays and other shift-based schedules (Shift hours: they will either work Tuesday through Saturday or Sunday through Thursday. 6 am – 2:30 pm PST 2 pm- 10:30 pm PST 10 pm-6:30 am PST Candidates are expected to work onsite once buildings re-open)
- DESIRED: Bilingual speaker with knowledge of pronunciation rules and natural language processing
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com) is a specialized division of Synergis (synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative's recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities. Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed