Duration: 12 months
We are looking for a Trust & Safety Quality Analyst who will be directly responsible for ensuring our team members are making the internet safer, protecting free speech and defending the LinkedIn brand. Serving our more than 645 million members worldwide, the Trust & Safety team is the group tasked with keeping LinkedIn a professional place. Our team members are proactive, motivated, organized, and possess a global perspective – and able to work well in a team-oriented environment. In this role, you will have exposure to product, engineering, policy and data analyst stakeholders and will need to help define and implement operational solutions to ensure we are appropriately reviewing and addressing emerging threats. In addition, you will perform other key analyst functions including driving improvements in the team's processes, technology and tools.
● Quality Analysis: Evaluate content reviewers and anti-abuse activity to ensure accurate classification, handling and process adherence, measuring performance against established QA benchmarks. Create and deliver Quality Data Insights to managers; partner with managers to identify and agree on areas for managers/seniors/leads to deliver individual and group coaching to their agents.
● Quality Coaching: Facilitate engaging and empowering monthly coaching sessions with our Trust & Safety team members on Policy education and interpretation to ensure they are performing to the highest standards and making LinkedIn the safe place all our members value and trust.
● Stakeholder Management: Build and maintain strong partnerships with our Trust & Safety staff and cross-functional teams, providing regular communications and updates. Collaborate with Project Management, our Tools engineering teams, Policy and Legal teams, Training and Data Science to provide structured and timely recommendations to enhance and improve performance at all levels of the Trust organization.
● Quality Evaluation: Use tools and reporting to gather data and evaluate trends or patterns affecting quality at the employee level as well as broader trends at the team / regional / policy level. Leverage expertise to identify and explore gaps identified through analyzing content review results and different restriction activity; conduct root cause analysis, identify performance / process improvement opportunities and share actionable insights.
● Quality Program Development: Collaborate with the global Quality team and leaders to design a quality program that measurably improves performance of our teams and implement / operationalize that program to drive consistency globally.
• Previous experience in a Quality Analysis or Process Improvement role, preferably within a Trust & Safety organization
• Previous experience with Content Policy or Anti-Abuse Operations
● 2+ years of experience in a Quality Analysis or Process Improvement role, preferably within a Trust & Safety organization
● 2+ years of experience with Content Policy or Anti-Abuse Operations
● BA/BS degree in a related field
● Familiarity with Internet Policy and Trust & Safety risk trends like Spam, fraud, identity theft, abuse, and misinformation
● Demonstrated ability to analyze data and processes, derive insights, report insights in clear format, and present insights in compelling fashion to leadership
● Proven experience in coaching/mentoring individuals to success and demonstrated ability to style-flex as needed based on a variety of situations, individuals and audiences
● Ability to influence and partner with different levels of the organization to achieve results
● Passionate about quality and performance improvement opportunities
● Strong written and spoken communications skills. Ability to work flexibly and to exercise good judgement in a high-pressure environment
● Enjoys working as part of a team in a collaborative environment and equally enjoys working independently
● Go-getter with great initiative and the ability to deliver and drive results with great autonomy and independence
● Thrives in a dynamic environment, embraces change, and consistently identifies the highest value actions / strategies and executes on them efficiently
● Must be able to organize and prioritize across multiple projects with conflicting deadlines
● Competency in Excel, SQL and other technical skills a plus
● Experience using Microsoft Office products including: Outlook, and PowerPoint with proficiency in Excel and Word
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed