Title: QA Tester
Contract: 12 Month Anticipated Duration
Location: Mountain View, CA
- Ensure the correctness and completeness of store releases and promotions through execution of certification test plans to deliver a high-quality store experience for our gaming customers on a global basis.
- Focus on quality, delivering consistent results against established guidelines.
- This role will work closely with internal stakeholders, including; release management, technical certification and other groups while managing a large workload to deliver high-quality results against established SLAs and agreed-to partner timelines.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in software compliance testing, or operations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the desire to share technical knowledge and information with others.
- Good working knowledge of Python and programming/scripting languages.
- Strong understanding of G Suite tools and Apps Script.
- Experience or familiarity with the video game certification process and methodologies.
- Passion for and/or experience with video games and the video game industry.
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed