St. Louis, MO
- Responsible for planning, executing, controlling and closing of the testing deliverables for a project or projects.
- Understands the overall environment – make-up of the organization and interdependencies as it relates to moving change through the lifecycle. Generally understands how the different functional areas fit together and how work and projects get done.
- Understands the BRD (Business Requirements Document) and FR (Functional Requirements) process, as well as working with User Stories and related tracking methods.
- Develops and maintains the test plan.
- Manages testing communications for all project work assigned.
- Manages the testing tasks and deliverables.
- Completes the test status report.
- Documents and manages project issues, clarifications, and defects.
- Identifies and communicates project risks proactively.
- Manages the test plan for risk mitigation and contingencies
- 1-2 years of experience required
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed