IT QA Test Lead
- Work closely with Program or Project Manager(s) to ensure a good understanding of the functional changes (the scope to be tested) for a given Program, Project, or Release.
- Work closely with the Build Team to understand the widget level of technical changes that will be delivered from Build into Test.
- Conduct Test and Defect Management for a specific Project / Release, including Testing Status Reporting for the entire testing life cycle.
- Coordinate formal review and approvals of all testing deliverables as required by SDLC internal controls.
- For Programs and large project initiatives:
- Technical Testing: For smaller scope projects / releases, the IT Test Lead may be requested to engage with
- Testing experience across large, complex Programs: Authoring Testing Strategies & coordinating testing across multiple Tracks or Pillars concurrently.
- Demonstrated ability to author large, complex Test Plans that require integration of multiple applications, external business partners, and vendors.
- Demonstrated leadership having led: Business resources in User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Technical resources through (IT) System Integration Testing (SIT) and having coordinated Defect Mgmt. process and Break/Fix resolution.
- Cross-functional testing experience, including Test Management Metrics & Status Reporting.
- Good communication skills and follow-ups on open items, with both internal project teams and external business partners or vendors
- Strong troubleshooting / problem solving skills
- Process oriented, detail oriented, and quality focused
- SQL fluent
- Data Analysis skills
- HP Application Lifecycle Mgmt. (ALM) testing tool knowledge
- HP Quick Test Professional (QTP) / Unified Functional Testing (UFT) knowledge is a plus.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed