Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: Up to 6/30/2021 + poss extension or FTE
Our Mobile Infrastructure team is responsible for providing the best development experience starting from writing code to deploying Apps to App Store / Play Store for our Mobile Devs. Our client has an internal tool named CRT which is used to deploy code (services) in Data Centers. iOS apps are also deployed via CRT but Android apps are NOT deployed on CRT. Android apps are manually deployed today and we are looking for a passionate person to bring this functionality to CRT.
- Lead the technical design, implementation, and deployment of software solutions (specifically deploying Android apps from CRT)
- Coordinate with teams on requirements, ensuring that projects are successfully executed meeting our standards for quality software engineering
- Design and ship high volume of elegant code with foresight to avoid performance, scalability, usability, maintainability, availability and testability issues.
- Maintain understanding of latest technologies and internal tools and leverage them to improve existing products and services.
- Identify opportunities within the team for potential leverage and reuse by developing libraries, APIs, and shared services
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of python expertise.
- Proven track record of developing high quality software in Python.
- Working experience in the development as well as consumption of Web Services APIs (JSON / XML / RPC)
- Working experience of build systems, databases, and Linux-based infrastructures
- Strong understanding of Computer Science fundamentals
- Strong understanding of architectural models and technology stack used for developing highly scalable and highly available web applications and systems
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Good understanding of Agile Software Development methodologies
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience developing mobile applications a bonus
Please contact Trixie Aballa: firstname.lastname@example.org
Synergis (www.synergishr.com) serves the needs of leading technology firms, carefully matching talent to full-time, contract or project positions. Synergis recruiters have been a driving force of the tech space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis Creative is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed