Title: Project Manager
Location: San Francisco, Ca (Candidate must be local)
Duration: Initial 1 Year Contract (Possibility of Extension or Direct Hire)
As a Project Manager – Trust Design, you will provide support primarily to our product, privacy, trust and safety, security and engineering teams to help ensure that we can continue to lawfully provide products and services that help connect the world’s professionals to make them more successful and productive. You will work in a fast-paced, diverse, collaborative and motivated legal department that values humor and teamwork.
As Project Manager (Trust Design), Legal – Product & Privacy, you will support our Product and Privacy Legal Team maintain and expan Trust by Design program and systems.
- Oversee Trust Design Review (‘TDR’) tracking and documentation systems for the broader team
- Assist attorneys in completing TDR tasks and documentation, including Privacy Impact Assessments
- Support quality assurance and auditing measures for TDR systems
- Participate in planning meetings with other TDR stakeholders across the company
- Develop and share out TDR metrics and team goals
- Play an active role in fulfilling LinkedIn's mission of connecting the world's professionals to make them more productive and successful by being an integral member of our fast-paced, well-rounded, collaborative and FUN Legal Product and Privacy Team.
Required Skills/ Experience/ Education:
- Organizational skills to manage multiple contemporaneous matters.
- Self-motivated team player with the ability to drive projects, identify and resolve issues, and earn the confidence and cooperation of others.
- Effective communicator who can work both independently and collaboratively.
- Excellent judgment and high integrity.
- Proficiency in a variety of computer software applications, including word processing, spreadsheet, database, and presentation software (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint), as well as ability and willingness to master new software tools.
- Project or program manager experience, particularly with technology companies.
- Demonstrated ability to juggle tasks from the mundane to the strategic, and to work productively and deliver on deadline in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Please contact Carlos Hernandez: email@example.com
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed