Job Title: Sr. Project Manager – Digital
Location: Remote/West Coast
Duration: 6+ months
In this role you will report to the Project Management Office and own the planning, delivery, and execution of multiple platforms or projects. Specifically, this person will be responsible for:
- Managing the activities of digital engineering teams, responsible for conducting the organization's technical projects on time and within budget by using project management best practices including agile development to ensure the highest level of quality. (50%)
- Recognizing and managing cross-team dependencies, properly managing risks and change, ensuring the program is aligned to desired outcomes (20%)
- Aligning, tracking and ensuring proper execution of the project as it relates to resource planning, business process changes, training, financial health, and operational readiness. (20%)
- Interacting with direct reports and peers in management / customers / vendors to share information and improve cross-departmental processes. Work with peer levels of management to resolve resource conflicts (10%)
Years of relevant experience:
- 5+ years managing end-to-end complex technology projects, particularly with experience managing fast-moving digital projects.
- 2+ years working at a business unit with frequent releases to end-users through the use of agile methodologies
- BA / BS degree in related field.
Certifications required/ preferred:
- Agile/Scrum, SAFe, PMP, or similar certifications are preferable.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Working knowledge of variety of technology delivery lifecycles and such as Waterfall, Agile, Scrum and Infrastructure delivery approaches. Experience running ceremonies (Sprint Planning, Sprint Reviews, Retrospectives)
- Expertise with JIRA, in particular navigating, analyzing using filters/queries, and assessing velocity and backlog across several teams for getting early indicators of project schedule health and scope pressure. Expertise with spreadsheet tools (Excel/Google sheets) to perform related analysis tasks using advanced features, pivots, graphing.
- Ability to set and meet deadlines
- Driver mentality, with ability to facilitate discussions among the correct people to resolve issues, make decisions and set direction.
- Ability to work with a variety of stakeholders who have different levels of technical expertise
- Ability to manage project and platform budgets down in aggregate and at a resource level
- Familiarity with digital media and mobile Applications
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, organizational, and prioritization skills
- Desire to succeed in a team-oriented, fast-paced environment
For immediate consideration, please send an updated resume to Rebecca at: email@example.com
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed