Salesforce Project Manager
- Act as the subject matter expert for our Salesforce instance.
- Partner closely with our front line sales teams and Engineering teams to ensure appropriate prioritization and timely completion of features.
- Anticipate and escalate roadblocks when they arise, to ensure on-time project completion.
- Regularly present on the status of your project to Customer Engagement stakeholders.
- Lead system testing with the necessary stakeholders and provide feedback that the owners of downstream reports understand how any changes will impact their teams.
- Act as a trusted tester to the development of a new Salesforce instance.
- Develop a knowledge and understanding of the business requirements and be able to identify and flag potential gaps.
- Expertise in Salesforce Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 1-3 years of work experience in program/project management Experience identifying opportunities for product and process improvement
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience and knowledge in using Google Sheets/Excel
- Expertise in Salesforce Service Cloud
- Experience in Salesforce Vlocity Experience in SQL
- Salesforce admin certification
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed