Job Title: Project Manager
Duration: 17 months
The successful resource will manage the planning and scheduling for a complex program involving a highly diverse team.
The resource will:
- Use Microsoft tools such as MS Project 2013 and SharePoint to optimize work flow among the various streams and mitigate dependencies.
- Coordinate with planning teams from partner groups to ensure plans are executable and up to date
- Maintain the master IT program schedule as change occurs
- Conduct regular update meetings with project managers to ensure program information is timely and accurate for scenario planning and decision making
Each workstream of the program has multiple disciplines involved including Information Technology and Electrical Engineering. The project team is comprised of multiple stakeholder groups including IT, several Operating Units, 3rd party vendors, and regulatory agencies including the CPUC.
- 7 years + working with Microsoft Project pro
- Demonstrated ability to build custom reports and Dashboards in MS Project
- 3 years leading project teams leading projects with teams larger than 7 members
- Microsoft Certified Professional (passed exam 74-343/4 or 70-178)
Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related specialized field or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience. Specialized certification may be required. Typically possesses nine or more years’ experience in the field performing complex analysis, consulting and providing recommendations.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed