- As a project manager in this role, you will oversee a global access management program launch for multiple locations.
- You will work with a technical team providing project oversight, documentation, and cadenced updates.
- This role requires engagement with other project managers and stakeholders across the organization.
- There will be continuous opportunities and efforts to work with the internal Risk and Access Management team as the oversight provided for this project will enable technical implementation.
- You are a self-starter with the ability to work independently and on multiple initiatives at the same time. You will need to adapt to changing priorities and still deliver outcome while influence without authority to address project challenges
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities
- Manage day to day project management tasks
- Data analysis, dashboard creation for reporting
- Engage with other project managers to support cross-functional asks
BA/BS degree. In lieu of degree, 3+ years of relevant work experience.
Experience in Project Management on technical cross-functional projects.
Analytical/Data-driven decision maker who uses information to derive insights and share progress against goals
Experience creating and optimizing processes to drive efficiency and scale.
Excellent written, verbal, and executive communications skills
Access Management. Risk, Cyber Security.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed