Immediate opening for an experienced Project Manager. You will be involved in identifying the tasks, people and process of the project. You will also create a communication plan, serving as the primary communicator to keep all teams on the same page as it relates to the progress, identified risks, and what is next. You must be able to interface with internal and external resources to ensure successful and timely completion in accordance with the organization’s needs.
Ideal candidate has at least 3-5 years of experience managing/leading medium sized projects. A project background in IT Operations, physical asset management, software rollout, hardware rollouts, and network conversions is preferred.
– Strong organizational, communication, tracking, reporting and analytical skills
– Experience managing and coordinating projects with a combination of hardware and software rollouts
– Experience tracking and reporting on projects with project management tools
– Experience with compliance projects and processes
– Knowledge with IT operations and software tools
– Demonstrated management and leadership skills
– Ability to identify and resolve exceptions and to analyze data
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Scrum Master experience a plus
Please forward current resumes to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed