Title: Program Manager
Location: Moncks Corner, South Carolina
Duration: Initial 1 year Contract (possbolity of extension)
The process team works with subject matter experts and cross-functional partner teams to develop and maintain business and operational processes in a datacenter environment. We are in need of a process support team member to create and update operational process documentation and work instructions.
Top 3 Responsibilities
- Triage and assess process issues applying solutions to documentation and automation.
- Manage efforts to update and validate process with SMEs and on the data center floor
- Make recommendations for improving safety, quality, efficiency, or productivity.
- Apply process engineering principles (inclusive of Lean/Six Sigma methodologies) to develop value stream maps and workflows for complex operations
- Establish standard work practices and baselines for productivity by analyzing current work practices.
- Work with operations managers to implement new methods and processes
- Update Process maps and technical documents using various systems, proactively communicating with Program Managers to resolve issues and meet time sensitive deadlines.
- BS in technical field or related engineering discipline – 4+ years of experience in Manufacturing Engineering or strong Project Management skills/experience
- Previous hands on experience with lean manufacturing practices
- Excellent organization skills, managing priorities, focus to complete tasks within requested time frame and deadlines. Proactive escalation of issues in a timely manner as needed.
- Team player that is genuinely committed, reliable, always willing to help other team members, actively listens, & flexible with changing requirements.
- Excellent decision making, problem solving, & communication skills.
- Self-motivated, can take an ambiguous request and chase down the required details
- Excellent communicator and team player, can present findings and justify decisions
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, coupled with a well-focused attention to details.
- Leveraging lean systems, tools, and techniques to engineer processes and value stream maps
- Writing standard operating procedures/ standard work instructions
- Experience in problem scoping/assessment through process workflow mapping, process development, and process engineering
- Functional skills using computer software to manage process and documentation
- Able to work and deliver under timelines.
- Ability to learn and execute tasks quickly with minimum supervision
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Please contact Carlos Hernandez: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed