Title: Project Manager
Type of job: W2 Contract; Anticipated 12 month contract w/ Extension possibility
Location: Kirkland, WA (will start off remote)
The individual in this role will drive a few key projects:
- Coordinate meet and duo launches with Sales and Support teams
- Drive initiatives to increase engineering velocity through optimization in our launch processes, prioritization methods etc.
- Drive initiatives to reduce tech-debt across web and mobile teams
- Conceptualize, design and implement programs which will help in building the next generation of video conferencing and meeting solutions for employees and Customers.
- Work with developers to develop and launch robust, useful web and mobile applications.
- Collaborate closely with key application developers and communities to make the program successful
Top 3 Daily Responsibilites
- Manage planning, organization and execution of programs
- Drive time sensitive decision making
- Documentation of engineering plans, trackers, milestones, blockers, risks and dependencies coordination
- BE/BTech degree or equivalent experience in Computer science or technical degree with a strong academic record (MBA a plus)
- Minimum 1-3 years experience of managing large-scale and dynamic technical programs. Ability to interact with diverse technical and non-technical groups, spanning all organizational levels.
Desired but not Required
- Knowledge of Cloud, AI/ML, video conferencing and SaaS services
- Experience with Android, iOS software development
- Experience leveraging common data querying and statistical analysis techniques
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed