Job Title: Project Manager II
Location: Mountain View, CA
Duration: 1 year
- Collaborate with Operations team leadership on key projects, including identifying and investigating issues, developing project plans, allocating resources, and defining resolution processes.
- Coordinate with external partners, vendors, suppliers, and logistics teams.
- Provide project management for engineering and product efforts, cross-team integrations, notes, AIs, and product launches.
- Provide clear communication to Leads regarding project status, resource requirements, issues, and priorities
- Interact with the network, video, software development engineers, product managers, and senior management daily.
- Track progress and exceptions for follow-up using existing tools, or propose even better tools for organizing, tracking, and presenting program information.
- Report Status to stakeholders and leadership teams.
· Strong organizational, project management, analysis, and communication skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills and exceptional emotional intelligence.
· Experience in telecom or networking.
· Ability to coordinate and track work/tasks effectively across multiple internal and external teams.
· Experience managing IP network and associated physical wiring deployments
· Experience with building, operating, and troubleshooting an IP network system.
· Experience with vendor management and logistics
· Experience in the use and customization of project management tools.
· Proven experience in the project management of complex projects.
Comfort with operating in a high-paced, changing work environment with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks, manage time efficiently and navigate ambiguity.
· Working knowledge of finance as applied to project/program management.
· Expert project management skills.
· Outstanding organizational, prioritization, and multitasking skills.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Experience in managing and manipulating large data sets in spreadsheets.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed