Title: Project Manager II
Type of job: W2 Contract; Anticipated 12 month contract w/ Extension possibility
Location: Durham, NC (will start off remote)
- To manage a portfolio of complex sales initiatives that are considered business-critical.
- To act as the subject matter expert for many of our business systems and tools (particularly as it relates to Salesforce).
- Partner closely with our front line sales teams, Sales and Marketing leadership, and Engineering to ensure appropriate prioritization and timely completion of projects.
- Lead cross functional meetings and track/document project timelines, status, and risks.
- Anticipate and creatively solve (or escalate) roadblocks when they arise, to ensure on-time project completion.
- Present on the status of your projects to Sales and Marketing stakeholders.
- Ensure during system testing the necessary stakeholders are participating and providing feedback and that the owners of downstream reports understand how any changes will impact their teams.
- Drive complex sales initiatives and projects to completion.
- Document and get approval on Business Requirement Documents.
- Act as a trusted advisor on sales tools and business processes.
- Develop a knowledge and understanding of the business requirements and be able to identify and flag potential gaps
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of work experience in program/project management
- Experience identifying opportunities for product and process improvement
- Experience in working with Salesforce
- Excellent communication skills
Desired but not Required
- Experience in SQL
- Experience and knowledge in using Google Sheets/Excel
- Salesforce admin certification
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed