Location: Mountain View, CA
Duration: 1 yr contract + poss extension up to 2 yrs
- Conduct quality checks on materials that will be delivered to sales teams and follow up when correction is needed
- Track, organize, and manage feedback received from end users and stakeholders through multiple channels
- Contribute to the development of internal marketing and communication materials
- Prepare new opportunity information for program use
- Critical component to the ROpps feedback process; Review feedback, categorize, and communicate using scripts / automate emails to our partners in sales and product teams
- BA/BS degree in operations, business administration, or equivalent practical experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency with G-Docs, GMail, G-Sheets.
- Problem-solving skills, with high attention to details.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and having the proven ability to work well with a team.
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in consulting or cross-functional program management.
- Experience with online advertising products/business.
Please contact Trixie Aballa: firstname.lastname@example.org
Synergis (www.synergishr.com) serves the needs of leading technology firms, carefully matching talent to full-time, contract or project positions. Synergis recruiters have been a driving force of the tech space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis Creative is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed