Atlanta, GA or Birmingham, AL
Long Term Contract – multiple years
The Project Coordinator position is responsible for supporting the Windows Server Analysts on projects and handling the clerical and administrative tasks associated with server support. This role will involve assisting the Analysts and Project Managers with project reporting, analysis, communications, timing negotiations, and follow-up with customers and assigned analysts. This role will also run weekly reports to assist managing the life cycle of a server, that includes; metrics of server counts and patching success, server beginning and end of life event handling, server maintenance extensions, records and billing accuracy, ensuring servers are in our server record system, etc. Business hours POC for server issues. Potentially monitor the teams Remedy queue and assign out work tickets appropriately and timely. Potentially review Remedy change requests for correct information and approve them.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: (Education, Experience, Knowledge, Skills)
- 1-3 years of experience supporting or managing projects
- Analytical skills and a technical aptitude are required to effectively manage activities related to reporting, tracking, and process management
- Proven ability and determination to manage multiple priorities under tight deadlines
- Strong oral and written communication skills and experience, leveraging these skills to interact with all levels of management
- High-level of proficiency in Microsoft Office products, particularly Outlook, Excel & Access, TEAMS
- Understanding of Business Intelligence reporting technologies, such as SharePoint, Excel, Access and PowerPivot
- Collect and analyze project information to determine project status; promptly communicate any issues to the project manager
- Produce project status reports and provides initial analysis to assist the project manager
For immediate consideration please contact Denise Wicks at Denise.Wicks@SynergisIT.com or call 770-346-7205.
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed